Monday, November 9, 2009

Toylands

Operation: Toyland from clemento on Vimeo.

ToyLand from Maria Bowskill on Vimeo.


Here's how to make this 'toy land' effect by Maria Bowskill who made second one.

Frankie I just duplicated the layer then masked round the parts I wanted in focus and then blurred out the rest to about 10 I think it was and feathered the mask about 6 to 10 then added some slight curves to both layers and a more redish curve to the in focus layer. and did a speed remap on it all. pretty simple. I guess to give the illusion that it's a miniature, you would be looking down onto it.

So when i saw the first one, i was thinking 'wow, it would take forever to make these little things and things really move naturally'
and now, i figured out it was REAL!
and I feel STUPID!

No comments:

Post a Comment