Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Snow in March!

We had heavy snow last night.
on March 10th!
Unbelievable. It's like winter everywhere. hella cold also.
What the heck is going on? @_@
I hope this could be the very last time for me to wear that thick ugly winter coat.
Come on spring, I'll be nice to you!

And I watched Alice in Wonderland (3d) at the theater with my boyfriend.
It was great as I expected. and that's it.
It was not really shocking or anything, but still, Tim Burton is a crazy genius fo sho.
I was in a bad mood today, before I watch the movie.
And that movie made me feel better.

Speaking of bad mood, I feel like I'm treating people in a wrong way.
Not sure yet.
But I'm sure I'll get hurt if I find out that's true.
Maybe I should change myself little by little..

I really need a new layout for this blog.
And this blogspot won't let me change the way I want to.
Should I move it to Wordpress?

1 comment:

  1. Yes. You should move to wordpress...I made my website there since you can add pages to it. www.saraheshaw.com (Haven't blogged on it yet, but maybe I will start an "art" blog at some point. :) I'm linking your blog to my friends' link page, ok??

    How are you???? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete