Sunday, March 7, 2010

New start

My junior year started last week.
I just scheduled all my classes. It's going to be mad busy every Sunday and Monday :(
Anyway,
this year, I started trying several new things.
Daewoo E&C's student honorary ambassador is the one thing.
I finally got in!
Every one is in a group. I'm in group 3. Great team :)
We haven't talked much, but we will get together soon, maybe this week.
So, I got a chance to meet whole new people this time.
Industry-University corporation class is another thing.
I'll be work on a project with company "D'strict"
The hottest design company in Korea I guess :)
Basically it's an UX studio.
So they design experiences. Mostly interactive designs and holograms.

Next Generation 3d media façade: Seoul National Univ & d'strict from d'strict on Vimeo.

This is one of their work. pretty cool! huh?
They call it `2.5D' design. It's not 3d, because it's not real.
visit their website(click!) to see more stuff. (written in English!)
I wasn't sure to take this class before I visit their studio.
It's going to be very a tight class. I'll see how to deal with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment