Saturday, February 6, 2010

About blogging

I feel like my blog is getting pretty messy right now..
All those tagged posts and some cool movie clips.
I don't know. What is this for? What is this blogging for?
...
As you all know,
people share their opinion, information, photos, recipes, experience, and whatsoever
and some earn money from it. And sometime it expands as a viral marketing .
For some, they just write their thoughts, like a diary.

It could be anything, depends on how you use it.
Yes, this is why they called it platform. web 2.0. okay.

For me, I collect things I consider 'cool'.
mostly movie clips, but can be anything.
I collect things I can read and study with.
But there's a lack of contents, and those contents are old, so boring.
There's too much cool stuffs in internet, so it's almost impossible to get everything.
I feel like I have to spend my whole time web surfing, so I can find more cool stuffs faster.
None of them are mine, and don't even know if it has to be mine or not.
What do I get in the end?
If there's nothing,
then why do I collect?
To share?
Then why do I share?
...
Why do I blog?

I think It could be the matter of attention.
When you find out there's people who's reading my blog,
that will make you darn happy.
It's something you've been caring and creating gave others a help, joy or something.
So you just keep blogging and blogging...

But, do I want lots of readers?
I don't know.
Sometimes, I see others' cool blogs, and feel jealous.
They have their unique contents, soooo interesting, I spent hours reading their posts.

So, what should I blog about?
Should I blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment