Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My works (2-2009)

These are works I did at Pratt Institute 2009.

Hello! from EC on Vimeo.

5 seconds movie for motion graphic class. ...yes that's pretty much it.


Spiderman Theme Song - Intonation from EC on Vimeo.

Intonation project for motion graphic class. I choose the Spiderman theme song. It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be. But took me long time to finish it and still hasn't finished totally.


Billy Elliot from EC on Vimeo.

Portraiture project for motion graphic class. I used certain words describe Billy Elliot. Simple but suits.

2 comments:

  1. i really like the spider man. i think it is energetic. I have been doing motion graphic too so i know i long it takes!!!!
    I like the feel of the ballet pieces too, it is totally different but it is so elegantly done! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot olivia! :D
    I kinda roughly finished the end of spider man.
    cause it took me forever!I still want to revise that part.

    ReplyDelete