Monday, February 8, 2010

My Works 1-2009

When I Grow Up from EC on Vimeo.

It was my first assignment from Advertising class early 2009. I was so into swing music last year. kinda has old history film look.

Home Starbucks from EC on Vimeo.

This video was about `Anti-Starbucks' for advertising class early 2009. Tried to give a message `The real value of Starbucks is in the logo'. Any coffee can be a Starbucks coffee with a logo, and a green straw. People really don't care about the rich taste of coffee, but the fact they are drinking Starbucks as a brand. So I criticized that with 10 cents coffee mix. I made coffee looks like 4.3 dollars latte with 10cents coffee mix, and stick the Starbucks logo. So I saved 4.1 dollars in the end.

Daydream, 몽상 (오늘밤은-이장혁) from EC on Vimeo.

This was a music video, for motion graphic class early 2009. The song was given, and every set-up followed the mood of the song. I didn't have a digital camcorder(still don't!), so I had to shoot it with my digital camera... (sad!) It gets quite loose in the end, can't say I love it, but had fun making fishes.


Facial Suicide from EC on Vimeo.

This was my very first video for motion graphic class in early 2009. The assignment was making a video essay, and I'd never used final cut or camcorder. So I used stop motions as many as I could. Since it was my first work, I tried to have fun with it. It took only a day, but the entire day!

No comments:

Post a Comment